Last Updated: August 4, 2023
1. Information We Collect
In the course of providing you with access to our website, we only collect the following types of information:
- Newsletter Subscription Information: If you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask you to provide your email address.
- Contact Form Information: If you choose to fill out our contact form, we collect your name, company name, phone number, email address, and any information you choose to include in your message.
As per the CCPA, your personal information is de-identified. You can read more about this on Fathom Analytics' website. The purpose of us using this software is to understand our website traffic in the most privacy-friendly way possible so that we can continually improve our website and business. The lawful basis as per the GDPR is "Article 6(1)(f); where our legitimate interests are to improve our website and business continually." As per the explanation, no personal data is stored over time.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Newsletter: If you choose to provide your email for the newsletter, we will use your email to send you regular updates about our services, news, and promotions.
- Contact Form: We use the information you provide in the contact form to learn about your projects, respond to your queries, provide services you request, or manage our relationship with you.
- Analytics Data: We use this information to understand how our website is being used so that we can improve our website and business.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your explicit consent, unless required by law.
4. Retention of Your Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information.
- To object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have any concerns about our handling of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia.
9. Contact Us
Betonicah Web Hosting Services
By using our web hosting services, you agree to be bound by both our Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy of our hosting partner, FullHost. You can review FullHost's Terms of Service here and their Acceptable Use Policy here.
Each of our web hosting plans include 100GB of monthly bandwidth and 5GB of disk space by default. We understand that the needs of your website may change over time, and we are prepared to accommodate these changes. If you require additional bandwidth or disk space, you can request an upgrade. Please note that the pricing for these upgrades is at Betonicah's discretion and will depend on the specific needs and circumstances of your website.
By using our web hosting services, you agree to these terms and acknowledge that exceeding your allocated bandwidth or disk space may result in additional charges or service disruption.